Programs & Rates
With Proper Pooches training programs, we strive to provide you with the best possible training courses that will help to create a long lasting bond and mutual respect for both Human and Canine. Education for the human and consistent routines for the canine will go a long way in promoting a happy and healthy living environment for all. Each of the following programs is designed with great care regarding budget and training goals. But, we can also customize them further based upon individual needs, so please discuss with your trainer or Steve personally.
Group Classes are a fun way to learn and grow with your dog. Take full advantage of dog ownership by engaging yourself and your dog in challenging weekly tasks. See Calendar for the group class schedule and subject matter. Each Class stands on it’s own, but is limited to the first 10 registered participants. Classes are held in various locations around the city. Upon completion of 8 group classes, you’ll be invited to attend a graduation celebration (see calendar for dates). This celebration is a great way to acknowledge your completion of various training levels within our Proper Pooches program… And, your pup will get to pick out a fun toy from our Graduation Toy Bag!
Individual Services & Descriptions
A certified trainer works with your dog on a regular basis, training to achieve the goal of proper walking skills. This includes learning how to properly greet other pups during a leash walk. How to greet humans, how to stay in the safe position relative to the human attached at the other end of the leash. Typically, this skill can be accomplished in a few short weeks. But, purchasing the walks individually can still be of great assistance during any training program.
Basic Training Session (45-60 minutes in length): $100
A basic training session can address a variety of training needs… Obedience, potty training, unwanted barking correction, etc. In this session, all humans who interact with the dog should be present so that the training regimen that is recommended can be followed-up with consistent implementation. No training program is 100% successful if the humans that are interacting daily with the dog do not have the skills themselves to make sure boundaries and guidance is properly applied at all times. Consistency is Key.
Aggression-case Training Session (90-120 minutes in length): $150
These sessions are designed with the difficult and somewhat dangerous situations that might be plaguing your home life or your walking experience. Dogs with aggression require serious rehabilitation. All humans that interact daily with the dog should be in attendance. Based on the psychological reasoning behind dog aggression cases these sessions tend to take longer to get through. So, most sessions will last 2 hours. Be sure to keep this in-mind when booking an Aggressive-case training session.
Aggression-case Training Walk (60-75 minutes in length): $60
This session will include both walking time as well as applying techniques to correct any aggressive behaviors. In the natural dog world... aggression is a common behavior that is accepted and typically utilized for various reasons. But, in the Human world, dog aggression is simply not an option. If your dog is showing any signs of aggression, either towards other dogs or humans. It is important to act immediately to curb this behavior. The longer this behavior is left un-checked, the more difficult and expensive it will be to correct later. No dog is beyond training or rehabilitation… financial aid may be available for qualified individuals.
Each package purchase come with 30 days of unlimited email and phone support 8am-7pm, 7 days per week.
Basic Training packages
- 5 Loose leash Training walks: $190 (save $10)
- 5 Basic Training Sessions: $450 (save $50)
Complete Basic training programs and packages
- 5 Basic Training Sessions combined with 20 basic walks (4 of which are Loose leash training walks with a certified trainer): $900 (save $80 off the individual rates)
- 5 Basic Training Sessions combined with 20 Training walks: $1150 ($150 savings off the individual rates)
Fast track Basic Training programs and packages
- 10 Basic Training Sessions combined with 20 non-training, daily walks (4 of which are Loose leash training walks with a certified trainer): $1300 (save $180 off the individual rates)
- 10 Basic Training Sessions combined with 20 Training walks: $1500 ($300 savings off the individual rates)
- 5 Aggression-case Training walks: $290 (save $10)
- 5 Aggression-case Training Session: $700 (save $50)
Complete Aggression-case Training programs and packages
- 5 Aggression-case Training Sessions combined with 20 Training walks: $1500 ($400 savings off the individual rates)
Fast track Aggression-case Training programs and packages
- 10 Aggression-case Training Sessions combined with 20 Training walks: $2000 ($600 savings off the individual rates)